Please be aware that all credit hours will be awarded according to the individual requirements of each continuing education agency. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty or accrediting board not listed, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
Satisfactory Completion & Certificates of Completion
To receive a certificate of completion, you must attend a session in its entirety and complete the Post Program Survey.
Below are instructions for completing this process:
- Be sure to scan in and out of the sessions you are attending. If you are not scanned into a session, you will NOT be able to receive credit for it.
- Once the session is over, you can access the Post Program Survey in the Summit App. You must complete the survey to obtain your certificate of completion.
- You will receive an email no later than May 10 with instructions on how to download your certificate(s) of completion, based on the completion of the items above.
- All Post Program Surveys must be completed by April 30. After this date, you will not be able to complete the surveys to earn any type of credits.
Overall Summit Learning Objectives
- Participants will be able to describe different utilizations of EMDR therapy with diverse issues and populations to improve practitioner competence and patient outcomes.
- Participants will be able to list strategies for integrative treatment of emerging mental health challenges in today’s world.
- Participants will be able to discuss current research and applications of EMDR therapy in areas of mental health.
National audience of mental health professionals including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, advanced nurse practitioners, counselors and marriage and family therapists.
If you would like to file a grievance, complaint or have questions, please contact EMDRIA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.